Thursday, October 28, 2010

Made Call of Cthulhu fixed character sheet with alternative starting skill values

I am planning to run CoC one-shot for Halloween in 21th century, so made few minor tweaks to character sheets.
Also I wanted skills to be based more on characteristics than just pre-made %. In my Call of Cthulhu character sheet 2000 edition characters might even be a bit more skillful at the beginning. World is more advanced and information is easier to find and learning is made easier aswell.

I decided to share it for you.

So, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmyb47k8dqwmqog

Also check out my "Downloads Page" for more (well, not that many yet) goods for roleplaying games. There already are:

  • All Flesh Must Be Eaten 2 to 1 one page character sheet
  • Call of Cthulhu 5th edition 1990 character sheet with big mariginal for personal notes
  • Call of Cthulhu 5th edition 2000 character sheet with fixed starting skill rates
  • Ydin N6 Mini beta introduction rules (currently only available in finnish)
Keep updated in my "Downloads page", as I add items there every now and then.

No comments: